We’re hiring: Technical Support
About the role
We’re looking for someone to handle technical queries from our customers.
You’ll be bolstering our support team, being supplied with the more technically challenging queries.
Work will be remote, with a flexible schedule.
Initially we will be looking for someone who can provide support 4-5 hours per day – Monday – Friday.
There will also be the potential to take on more hours.
Reponsibilities will include
- Responding to customer queries via our support systems
- Recreating issues and testing locally
- Building reports of issues and steps to reproduce for our development team
- Writing code snippets to provide solutions
- Testing of new plugin releases
- Communicating with the team via slack or video calls
Skills we’re looking for
- HTML / CSS / JavaSript / PHP – experience is essential as you’ll often be required to provide solutions using these
- Ability to debug various issues – eg – figuring out where a plugin conflict can come from using various methods such as as Chrome dev tools, WP_DEBUG etc
- Excellent knowlege of WordPress core concepts (queries, custom fields, data types, actions/filters and more…)
- 2 Years experience of working with WordPress
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to customers
- WordPress development experience is a bonus – eg – developing a plugin or highly customised (child) themes
We’re a small team, passionate about WordPress – and always interested in learning new ways of building things.
We’re based in the UK, and we’ve been working remotely since day one.
Join a small and growing team doing what we love doing most – creating great experiences in WordPress.