Elementor ProPlease login to download.
The Search & Filter – Elementor Extension allows for seamless integration between Elementor and Search & Filter.
With this extension, Search & Filter will now be able to directly integrate with the following Elementor widgets:
- Archive Posts
- Archive Products
There are different setup instructions for each:
Posts, Portfolio & Product Widgets
- Add the desired Elementor Widget to your page
Search & Filter Query
- Choose the Search & Filter Query you want to connect with
- Add a “Nothing Found” Message
- In your Search Form, make sure
display methodis set to
Elementor Post/Product/Portfolio Widget
- Ensure you set the results URL to your page with the widget, and enable Ajax (without having to configure the settings)
Archive Posts & Archive Products widgets
Search & Filter integrates with these queries already.
- If using a Archive Posts widget, simply set your Search & Filter display method to
Post Type Archive,
- If using the Archive Products widget, set your display method to
You will need the extension if you plan to use Ajax – just install, activate, and the extension takes care of the rest.
No Results! (message)
By default, the Posts, Portfolio and Products widgets don’t display anything when no results are found. We’ve managed to enable this functionality (until the Elementor team adds this in themselves). You’ll find an area to add your “No Results” text in the Elementor widget when you choose Search & Filter as the
We offically support AE Post Blocks as of our extension version 1.06.
Setup is exactly the same as the Elementor Posts widget, just set the
Search & Filter Query and then choose your query from the dropdown.
* To enable Ajax Pagination, ensure you disable Ajax in the AE Post Block:
And enable Ajax in your Search & Filter settings: